the endless tots in my mind

Friday, January 07, 2011

Overloaded with work yet feels happy...

Worked till the latest at 8pm today.. It's common at the previous company though. Haha. Still feels happy.. Why? Simply I have colleagues that speak up for me when they see me overloaded. Felt really touched. Adding on to my happiness, ya... is him. When I'm frustrated at work, he will definitely make me smile n move on.. Fast recovery from 'overheating'. I think our colleagues who see him at work will feel he's quiet n serious (like no-nonsense type). Haha..

I had lunch with the boys at my workplace and my BFF. It was a great lunch. We went Tung Lok. Had a sgd 50 bucks voucher. Totally worth it. There's a funny 'north n south korea' debating at our table. Really enjoyable. They r damn humorous. He's very gentle when passing food to me. Asking me whether I want to eat this n that. The gentleness from his eyes.... Oh my... Really can't picture his temper n his gentleness together. Felt really loved. Don't why.. Somehow I felt he can really read my mind. To the extent, how can he know what I'm thinking??

Now on the way home.. Can't wait for my shower n lie on my bed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home