the endless tots in my mind

Friday, January 14, 2011

when things are simmered down...

he sent me a long series of msgs.. on what has happened recently and apologised. If he really says sorry, he means it. after reading them, felt that my BFF has really spot on the cause of it. he is under stress from what is happening as a sales person. he used to be a top sales and now trying to achieve the achievement then and beyond is tough. i can understand... which is what i am facing now. endless compliments and awards I have gotten then and now.. seemed like i am trying to pick up the pieces to move on and be back on pace where i used to be and trying to be better..

though, it is not nice to be blasted at when you do not know what is going on... i guess different people have different way of handling stress.. still trying to recover from the aftermath 'volcano eruption' which happened past few days... :(

oh well, i just hope the bitches at my workplace can be out of my way and let me work hard to excel here. im giving myself 1 to 2 years' time to achieve my aspirations and goals that i have set for myself prior to coming here...

On a lighter note, I am currently planning for 4 sessions of Lo Hei for CNY for my 4 groups of friends and colleagues.
1) my batchmates
2) my previous company's colleagues
3) the Bitch club (my previous company's colleagues)
4) my friends

They are looking forward to my email invitations. Guess I am still the appointed organiser yet again! haha... Loved to see my friends around me happy and enjoying themselves. Now, I am sourcing for a nice and comfortable place.. Thinking of going Mouth Restaurant at Chinatown point. Went there before.. think was last year.. they served rather decent food.. waiting for them to send me the CNY menu though.. heehee.. Oh yah, found out from FB that one of my distant cousin is married. Congrats, MY!!! :)

thanks xx for your concern.. appreciated lots.. and always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home