the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sicko me....

Had sore throat earlier on and now coughing in the middle of the night... What could be worse?? Have been popping pills since Monday... Feels terrible especially I need to be on antibiotics.. :( he has been accompanying me to places which sell soup stuff...I know he's not a soup person. he kept asking me whether I had medi.. Feels so sleepy now... Went out for our branch dinner last night. Was at peony jade @keppel club. damn far from my office.. He gave me a lift there though we have to walk a distance to the carpark.. It feels sweet to share an umbrella.. During the journey there, he asked me how I'm going Hm.. Told him cab.. Cause I was thinking not to stay for the Ktv session..

The dishes were not bad. Especially the abalone broccoli!! It's good.. Has been coughing all the while man... Feels as though my lungs are going to be out soon... He was very gentleman. Served food to the whole table. of cos served me first.. Hee... There was a new colleague that joined us.. Geez... She was looking at him... Don't think I'm being oversensitive... I saw it more than once... :P Haha.. During the Ktv session, he came over n told me to share cab w my other colleague... Hmmm.. Plus point! Haha...

I can feel he's troubled about his work n career. Somehow, it's a 2 way thing. Good that he's worried. means he wants to be better.. However, certain things can't be rushed.. I'm sure you will shine like u used to. Have faith ya! :D

Another day till weekends, really need a good rest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home