the endless tots in my mind

Monday, February 07, 2011

funny events that have happened today...

today is such a blue day for me..cause its the last day of the week that I can sleep as long as I wished! anyway, i did not sleep much today... Wanted to enjoy my morning bfast... But not really morning or rather late morning by the time mum woke up.

Event 1 - Told mum that I have some chocolates for her to bring to workplace to share with her colleagues. Instead of bringing it to work, she mistook it for another bag and brought my Sis' stuff to work! It was damn funny especially when mum called me and told me about it. Haha.. Guess they are both in plastic bags, no wonder it was taken wrongly.

Event 2 - went out dinner with Sis. We had steamboat at Bugis, still feels as full till now. Thereafter, we went River Angbao. Seriously speaking, it was nothing compared to a no. of years back when it was held at the presently located Singapore Flyer. Don't think it's worth going anymore. It looks about the same as last year's except the leading character is replaced by rabbit. Haha... When we are waiting for our bus back home, I told Sis that I need to get a replacement corp phone and a new phone for my use. I'm currently using hers though. She was telling me, initially when she switched back to normal phone from iPhone, she cant get used to the way of typing SMS. (she was showing me how she types SMS, as though she was using the iPhone, tapping using her index finger.) She told me some people was looking at the way she typed SMS. The way she illustrated was simply hilarious!!! Felt bad man... Cause I'm using her phone now... :(

Anyway, guess I will have to get the phones somehow... Got to zzzzz.. Nitez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home