the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, January 30, 2011

CNY coming...

just another 3 days will be CNY.. how fast time flies.. my CNY is usually packed and lots of programs one after another. this year will be a quiet year. there won't be 2 reunion dinners. only one at my house. done with cleanup of my room.. just moved the new 32 inch flat screen tv into my room... wow!! watching tv on my bed is such an enjoyment.. w/o wearing my specs, that is! haha...

im watching 超级星光大道演唱会.. all the sentimental songs.. god... sometimes, thinking of the memorable times i am having now, on the other side of my mind, i am waiting for it to end. just do not know when..to maintain, yah i am.. you know how it feels when you miss someone yet you can't tell the person? you can just look at the sky and tell him that you miss him..

thought of the worst times last year, the day i reached home and cried bitterly. i will never forget what happened.. weekends were a torture and going work was terrible... seeing his email every morning.. meeting me once a week for dinner and telling me how much he has been thinking to be back together.. RUBBISH! thanks for betraying my trust in you and ending our relationship in such a way which i would never want to see you again.

Anyway, its over and I am glad. thanks to XX and other frds who have allowed me to hang on them to tide over. i just hope there will be someone to tell me, 'i will only bring you joy and laughter. I will never let you shed a single tear.. ' just let me forget the bad times and be with him... weekends are times that i will cook for him and he will have his turn as well. :)

hmm... suddenly thought of XX!!! where is he huh? must be working, i guess... its cold, pls take care ya... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home