the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, January 27, 2011

hmmm.. dating goes on..

hee... though, i am on my way to recovery from my 'sickness combo'.. today i had the famous malay chicken rice at lucky plaza with him.. haha.. he asked me whether wanted to have soup stuff.. i know he wants to have the chicken rice... so i accompanied him. thereafter, we went out after work. ehhhh... he waited sometime but he seemed fine.. *phewz* maybe he is on a happy mood, that's why... Was whats apping him earlier in the morn that I needed a BIG HUG! something happened at work which upset me quite a bit.

we watched the movie, shaolin and met our col in the theatre. such a coincidence! we spotted his car at the carpark then i was telling him maybe he is watching the same movie as us..i msg my col asked him whether want to join us for movie. he said cant make it... then we were like HMM.... ok.. too bad when your car plate no. is so easy to remember. haha. thereafter, we went to kway chap at Macpherson. he is sweet.. when i was almost finishing my green tea, he told me to eat my medicine. in fact, i did not have at all for the whole day.. hmm.. plus point!! hee...

despite of all the bitches at work, i just want to say... thanks to god for letting me know you. situation may not be favourable now but still, i can feel u are a sincere and sweet guy. though, you always say things which may not be pleasant to hear, i know it's just you. i can feel you are very tired today and still made time to accompany me, the' '又恨又很爱'. haha.. sometimes, i feel the way you treat me is like the 道明寺 in meteor garden(taiwan version). really made me feel why do i like such a guy who always make my blood pressure rise for the wrong reason... hugging him always made me feel at ease and whatever shit that has happened to me are forgotten... hmm... he is different, i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home