the endless tots in my mind

Friday, February 11, 2011

Days after CNY long weekend...

At last... It's weekends!!! Now on my way home. Thinking back about the things that have happened, my thoughts and feelings. Had a long weekend. Have this mixed feeling which I hate to experience when I'm with someone. Is he packed with work or I'm just being oversensitive? Perhaps... Oh ya...He packed our favorite Malay fried chicken rice for me. Sweet...

Ironically , we were supposed to go out for dinner yesterday but he just left for home after work. I'm like huh.. Then he msg me at night.. Saying he still remember our dinner and he's disappointed with my excuses... I guess I know what he is referring about.. Alright. To me, I will be impartial between work and personal life. I guess it explains why.. He has mentioned that he will tell me off if I've made any mistake at work. I told him I'm fine as long as it is reasonable.

Today, he msg me for lunch.. Didn't know my lunch khakis and him were waiting for me somewhere till one of them called me. (weird.. Why is it not him calling me?) Like what I hope.. Relationship to be simple and sweet.. oh well..

On a lighter note, work seems to be turning for the better. The 'infamous colleague' of mine has a change in her attitude. She became more friendly and polite. Perhaps she is just came back from her leave and is 'energised' Haha. I feel really tired these days. Have been hanging out late..

Shall rest early today. Have to wake up this coming weekend.. for praying of tai sui and going market with shi and gang for CNY steamboat reunion!!! Yeh!! thereafter, is Valentine's Day... Geez... No present/date... SOB!!! Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home