the endless tots in my mind

Monday, February 21, 2011

Cloudy mood yet trying to bring rainbow to others...

Ever since after CNY, I feel we have distanced.. Anyway, still the usual him, easily agitated. I know he feels it from me too... He msg me n apologized for not being able to accompany me... he is a guy who is full of confidence which can be a fine line to draw between confidence and proud... sometimes, he feels our mutual level of communication is not there...

its just me.. perhaps i may have zoned-out after work in which i may have missed out what he has said... sometimes, i do feel the stress when im with him.. somehow, he makes me feel lost.. donno what is he thinking.. he can be very sweet at this moment but can be moody the next moment... sounds like weather... time is an element which makes me feel nervous.. he is very particular on timing.. even that 10mins' late due to work...

this has been on my mind for some time.... despite this, i have been putting on a smiley face to all my colleagues and friends.. the deepest part in me, a cloudy mood...

Thanks T for accompanying last night for dinner when I needed someone. One of my batchmates bought a pink tulip for Valentine's day..as postdated. :) nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home