the endless tots in my mind

Friday, March 11, 2011

2nd day of leave...

heard a bad news.. one of my cols is going to resign.. Awwww.. thought she is one of the better cols around.. but im happy for her as she is going to private banking. feels kinda sian working there... hope can move to somewhere better.

did my jetstar cancellation of my outbound flight, waited for half an hour before I can speak to anyone... my god.. comparing to Tiger airways, I have waited only less than 5 minutes.

Just another 3 working days and here's comes my holidays!!! haha!! just walking around malaysia... really no idea where to go.. just walk.. haha.. actually wanted to go BKK or TPE but seems like the airfare is freaking expensive!!! think a nearby trip will be good enough. heee...

was kinda bored today.. just woke up and brought mum downstairs for breakfast. heard the tsunami at japan.. hope everything will be fine.. disasters happening all over the world... geez....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home