the endless tots in my mind

Monday, March 07, 2011

drunk thoughts..?

indeed, he sensed i feel that he is drifting far from me.. I know myself when things turn different, I may choose to leave... suddenly received his long long messages.. telling me, he is not far from me.. he has too much to handle, somehow i feel is his family problems. told me he was eating the puffs i gave him from Marks & Spencer. I can sense he is troubled. knowing me, i would not ask him unless he tells me.

he commented he feels he is lousy in the way he treats me (true), as i always believe in, 'not everyone is perfect, it is all about appreciating the someone who is in front of you.' he seconded to that but he appreciated me in his own selfish ways (which i won't know). 'im part of him'?? just that he did not voice out... ok...

do you believe in people who drank more, would tell you their inner thoughts? perhaps those thoughts that are buried all the way down which will only be disclosed when the person is not of a right state of mind.. ya? he is the type of man who would not let others see the weaker side of him. he will not always show his passion or love towards the someone... so this someone must be sensitive enough to 'feel' his passion. deep...

for me, i just hope the person will show his love and appreciation towards me, not only on special days but as and when he feels like it. just like, everyday can be valentine's day not only on 14 feb every year. isn't that pathetic that you only show your appreciation on such day, birthday, anniversary or xmas day? this is an on-going process, be it you are dating or married which goes inline with communication. appreciating the special someone that has accompanied you and end off your day with a sweet note or the special someone has actually washed clothes for you, knowing you are tired after a long day at work.

this is the bits and pieces that goes to show the special someone care and concert towards you in his/her own way, in return, show appreciation towards the person by hugging the person and say 'thank you, i appreciated it alot.' it goes a long way... i may not be a good gf but i am still learning.. hope to give the best for the someone that is worth my love... :) Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home