the endless tots in my mind

Monday, March 14, 2011

bits & pieces on a sunday...

met up with my friend today... went for a pedicure and manicure session.. it was so-so only.. not really that fantastic. afterwhich, we went to Marinabaysands shopping mall. sat at Bean, a subsidiary under Coffeebean. She told me about her stuff... etc and finally, she disclosed that she is with one of her friends whom I know as well. they are dating (more or less, i have expected). Actions can tell. I can see she is very touched by the guy's sweet gestures. I mean women would wish their other half to be sweet and show attention to them as well. glad she is happy but somehow, she still has some reservations.

at dinner, she talked about my stuff. asked me how i am with him. she commented he is not suitable for me etc. I told her that i know very well he is not my kind of guy. sometimes, i guess.. if things are not meant to be, just accept it and move on. even I know this guy is suitable and he is the kind of guy I'm looking for and timing is not right, isn't it the same as the situation earlier on? she asked me would I be tired going through another relationship if things just do not work out? i replied her, yes... who would not be tired? BUT! if you feel that the feeling is right and did not even give it a try, it would not be fair to both parties. even you feel this person is the one and turns out not after being together for a period of time, trying to see things work out but still do not, are you going to stay on?

she commented that i am brave... i guess there's nothing brave about it.. just life.. the way you want to live it.. and try to stay positive to live the fullest to enjoy it! i have my lows as well.. if given a choice, to die happily or pathetically, i would rather die happily.. at least i have no regrets... :) just try my best to be the 'energizer bunny'!! Heehee..

Awww... There goes my long weekend... However, I just need to work for another 3 days, will be my trip to KL!! Keke... Need to sleep soon.. Got to work tomorrow... Zzz zzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home