the endless tots in my mind

Monday, April 18, 2011

loss... reunion, joy and eternity...

Last thurs, my uncle passed away at Indon, was kind of expected as he was diagnosed with terminal stage of cancer last oct. luckily, my cuz came back in time from aus. have been very busy these weeks due to lack of manpower (again).. really have no idea why it seems like a perpetual problem everywhere...

I have been feeling tired over the last few weeks... Really overworked... Supposedly, a 6 person-job became 3 1/2 person. Why 1/2 person? Simply, she's in her own world sometimes.. Not shes not gd, just not confident...

Met up with one of my previous bank's batchmate, Rina. She is getting married this year. Really spent a lot... her hubby is one of her primary school 'puppy love'... catchup a few years back and they are getting married! amazing!! feels so happy for them.. congrats gal!! my best wishes always..

shows one thing.. you maybe either searching high and low for the someone but in the end, he is just someone near you.. yet you maybe with someone for the longest time but you will not end up with him.. haha.. this is what i have learnt from her.. real life experience..

Feels good today.. went back CBP for training.. met my cute trainer.. he is still as charming.. :) at least something on a lighter note to start off my week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home