the endless tots in my mind

Friday, June 24, 2005

Initial D is gd!!!


hey guys, go catch Initial D.. Very nice show... esp when jay is in! anyway, kinda technical. Better grab someone who know about either the comics itself or CARS. Today, the whole theatre was full and yah.. young gers screamed when edison is out on the big screen.. don't know why these gers are mad abt him, perhaps they like edison the way I like jay. I liked his songs first not looks ok.. WOW.. he is really cute in the show. I love the part when he raced with those night car racers and he cried why he found out that his gf lied to him..crying in the car. I heard from my friend that even his mum was so touched by the scene and cried when she watched this scene because Jay will never cry no matter what at home.

Kind of sad. Perhaps certain things are better left unknown(not unsaid for this case) or like the saying goes 'Ignorance is a bliss' at times. There is two quotes used in the movie which I found quite funny - Do you know why does God exist? He existed because he can accomplish things which human can't so that's why he is God. Another one which is rather meaningful; Life will be more meaningful when you found a world of your own. Finding a world of your own (which is for Jay in the movie is, racing) and work towards that which will be a great achievement in life.

I am still working towards having a world of my own. haha... Going for 2 interviews soon.. Really need a change of environment especially I am still young!! keke.. have been saying that since last year but my dear friends, pls do understand.. I can't resign without securing another right? I will try my best for these 2 interviews! got to sign off.. tommorrow there will be 2 cashiers coming in and GROOMING course! my god! Alright alright... Self improvement... good for myself... hahaha... cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home