the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, August 15, 2010

a boring sunday..yet again

woke up after had enough of my beauty sleep. msg bel to confirm our catchup but she is still sick. hence, i stayed home. Striked 2nd prize in 4d, wasn't a big win cos it was an ibet win. better than nothing.. haha. stayed at home and im 'paid' by sg pools!

was bored hence browsed FB earlier on, made 3 amazing discoveries.
1) my ex col knows my sec schoolmate
2) my sec schoolmate is my poly frd's gf's frd (abit distant but chanced on the pics..haha)
3) one of my sec schoolmates is pregnant and due for delivery

interesting..

do not know why.. these few days i am in thoughts about certain matters. i guess its human.. likes to ponder over matters and all the linkages that come along. haha.

i came across this when i was browsing FB, 'to fall in love is a chance, to stay in love is a choice. what about fall out of love? chance or choice?' hmm.. worth a 5 sec thought. :)

i can't wait to change my hp.. going to change to iphone 4.. sad that it is out of stock.. geez.. all my BB frds going to kill me! haha...

feels draggy for this coming wk.. needs to go over head office to cover.. gg to rest...nitez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home