the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

to love someone...

was watching a tvb drama earlier on... one of the main leads mentioned 'if leaving the person alone and she is happy.. is a way to love the person...but leaving the person alone and she is unhappy, is not the way to love.'

another recent solvil titus ad, Time is Love. Its abt is there a validity period for love... very nice and touching ad indeed.





allowing the person to gain happiness is the way to love. how many can actually achieve this? the person you have been with for sometime, someone u love, comfortable with, suddenly disappeared from your life. the love you have for him/her is to leave him/her alone. it sounds sad but as long as you can see smiles on him/her, you will be happy.

my life has been like on roller coaster these months, be it on work or personal life. work has been pretty tough on me but managed to tide over. things just happened all at the same time. no matter how upset i may feel, i will still ensure i will go to work as i know i have my responsibility to fulfill. i guess that's the reason why my stomach flu seems to be recurring. i'm glad that i have cols that i can click with and will really miss them if i were to move on. i have gained from working here and of cos, lost as well. I have gained working experience; valuable and enriching. I have also 'gained' to have met him here and 'lost' him in the end.

looking back, i still rem we met up with my cols for ktv. first impression is not bad and we became good friends. as i was attached, nothing evolved between us. only sometime after my bf then decided to drop the baton and broke up with me, he had been by my side to acc me and really touched my heart as times goes by. he is always so obliging, loving and caring. he is somehow different from the guys that i have met. surprises that never failed to amaze me in a way or another.

i had a nice bf before him. he was flying and had his circle of friends, we became distant. he didn't bring me along when he goes for clubbing / ktv with his cols as he was afraid i will be bored, its fine. for him, we knew each other thru a mutual friend. he was going into another industry earlier on and gave him my tips etc soon, we were together. thou, he is 3 years older than me, he does not fail to cheer me up in his own way. even till now. i'm sorry if i appear to be irritating to you at times. hehe. no doubt, its just a few years ago, im impressed on the things he still rem. appreciated. sometimes i really have no idea whether is he joking or serious, i feel he is still the same. he is a sincere, gentleman and polite guy.

I thank god for me to meet these 2 guys in my life that added colours to my life these years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home