the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

happiness..

had a busy day today... as usual. though, had some hipcups during the day, looking back.. realised that actually there are people around you who can make or end off your day a happy one... im sure this will be applicable to most. no matter how bad a day is, there will be someone who will come by, chat with you and end off with a laugh. this is what i deemed as a enjoyable working environment. a happiness, most will take for granted..

my heart and my mind battle whether which path should i take but if i do not do anything, i will be wasting another year, yet again. I have given myself one year since last year, its time and in fact, past. no doubt, i know my work well but not appreciated. i love working with some of my cols. im sure if we are close, we will still be in contact even im not here. i do look forward another chance to work with them again. this is the only regret i would have should i move on.

oh well, work is work.. i shall let nature takes it course. i will leave when its time. :)

shall hit the bed.. its late!!! geez.. nitez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home