the endless tots in my mind

Monday, June 27, 2005

Looming DOOMS Day - Stocktake!

I was very busy today. Doing some paperwork and packing all the reservations to be prepared for the stocktake on 27 june which will happen in a few hrs' time. Don't know why I'm not interested in the mango sales that is happening now. Given the priority as a staff to go in an hr earlier, I still slept all the way till 2pm. Hahaha. Think I am just too tired to wake up early.

I have 4 new cashiers which means I will have 10 cashiers for the upcoming sales. Really hope that I can fully concentrate on teaching them everything. The situation over at my side don't seem to allow me to do so. Not for the crowd but there are practically too many things to do and felt that the managers are not trusting the way I teach my cashiers. Asking them weird questions which are rather ridiculous that I can't help to think, what is going on in my company. Imagine they are only on job for 2 hrs and they are being 'interviewed' with weird questions. I prefer to work with my ex boutique manager who trusts me to fulfil my job responsibility. Hence, I will have the sense of achievement at work.

Although, my workload is lessened but I do not have the least empowerment and I am always being called by my 'managerial' position. 'You are the *****, you should not make any mistakes and know everything.' I do not need to plan my cashiers' roster neither counting of their hrs nor assigning my cashiers of their duties. Sometimes I don't even know where my cashiers are; only to find out that they have been 'dragged' by manager to do stuffs. Hierachy is what my company believes in. Consistent nagging will lead to memory loss and aging. Haha. I do not have the drive to go to work like before. Just chatting with customers and joking with colleagues are good enough to make my day. Met my sec schoolmate. Can't recall his name. He gave me his name, Damon which is not his actual name. Age is catching up on me!!! Got to rest for tomorrow man. Think gonna end around 3-4am. Hope earlier.. Else I will concuss for the whole of Tues which is my only off day till next Tues! Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home