the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dream.....

I had a sad dream last night. I dreamt of him, searching high n low for him. In the end, he came to look for me(like before). Appeared in front of me, so real and the feelings still exist... our eyes were locked. I was leaning on him from his back, both of us are smiling. I can really feel it within me though it was just a dream. I really thought it was real. But my 'heartless' alarm clock went off and brought me back to reality. My pillow is wet, guess I have cried subconsiciously while sleeping. Eyes were puffy. My pace to get ready for work was slower than before. Mind is still pondering on the dream. Never remembered any dream so clearly after waking up.

Yesterday was a busy day again.. After stocktake, I have to prepare for the sales that is going to happen in 7 hrs' time. Lots of stuff n organising to be done. Gonna have 4 hectic days ahead for me.. Super tiring ones.. meaning I am going to work full shift all the way till next mon. I am feeling hungry man.. but I can't eat else I will not be able to sleep well and be awake till don't what time again. Thanks to my hazelnut latte else I will be yawning the whole day. Those who knows me, I am not a coffee drink but a tea drink drinker instead. Unless, I need the ultimate KOPI to keep me awake. Going to make iced milo for me to sleep well. my fave drink. hey, for those who knows where I work, please do drop by. cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home